Finished Junior-/Bachelor-/Diploma-/Master Theses
- Ingo Wehmeyer: "Real-Time Stereo-Rendering of Free-Viewpoint-Video", Diploma Thesis, June 2009
- Timo Dorsch: "Algorithms for the Voxel Based Creation and Optimization of Person Models from Multiple Camera Data", Master Thesis, April 2009
- Gang Li: "Color Calibration of Multiple Camera Video Data"; Junior Thesis, December 2006.
- Miao Hao: "JPEG2000 Single Image Compression of Color and Depth Information from Multiple Camera Views"; Bachelor Thesis, December 2006
- Tobias Klinder: "Geometrical Rib-Cage Modelling, Detection, and Segmentation"; Diploma Thesis, November 2006 (second tutor)
- Eugen Okon: "Creation of Mesh Parametrizations on Triangulated Surfaces without Boundary"; Bachelor Thesis, September 2006.
- Denny Knoche: "Lifting-based Coding of Dynamic 3D-Objects"; Diploma Thesis, 2006 (coached together with Nikolce Stefanoski)